From March 3 to 5 the Futurebuild exhibition will unite various leading companies of the construction sphere at its site: from technologies and materials to fabricated parts. This year participants of 26 countries are listed, including also the Republic of Belarus represented by Holding of woodworking industry companies BORWOOD.
Products of 9 production enterprises will be demonstrated at the exhibition by Belarusian Forest Company JSC – the single center of BORWOOD Holding business activities. The following products will be exhibited:
- insulation slabs made of natural fibers of coniferous woods – the ecologically pure material for complex heat and sound insulation of buildings
- plywood for using both in interior and exterior structures, as well as laminated plywood for formworks and flooring
- edged and unedged sawn timber
- MDF having thickness from 2 to 44 mm both in the form of a raw board and having the decorative coating
- high density fiberboards with possible application of paintwork coating of white and beige color on the face side
- chipboards and laminated chipboards in a wide thickness range having E1 and E0.5 emission classes
- furniture boards made of coniferous wood
- laminate flooring of 32 and 33 wear classes
Products of BORWOOD Holding fully comply with international standards, made of FSC certified raw materials, and have E1 E0.5 CARB, EPA and IKEA certificates. Besides, these products have successfully been tested for compliance with new requirements of IKEA IOS-MAT-0181 and German chemicals prohibition ordinance (Chemikalien-Verbotsverordnung, with the use of EN 16516 and EN 717-1 standards).
We will be glad to see you among visitors of our stand! We are waiting for you in pavilion No.1, stand No. D23.
Exhibition venue: ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, Royal Docks, London E16 1XL, Great Britain.